The 15th APIRA International Conference will bring together Internet researchers, policy makers as well as professionals and scholars from various countries and regions all over the world to Macao to explore the further development of new trends in the Internet world, Mobile Internet Usage, Smart City & Big Data as well as other issues related to Internet Usage and Internet Survey Data.
Meanwhile, the Macao Big Data Forum 2018 will not only discuss the current situation and potential development of Big Data in the future, but more emphasis will be laid on its relationship with Smart City, which includes what is Smart City, how to construct and develop Smart City with the application of Big Data. Experts, scholars and related policy makers will be invited to explore the application and implementation of Big Data in Smart City and other various sectors.
Themes - APIRA seeks papers/presentations on the following main themes:
- Smart City and Big Data
- Smart City, Cyber and Security
- Internet and Innovation
- Mobile Internet Usage, Applications and Impact
Themes - Macao Big Data Forum seeks papers/presentations on the following main themes:
- Applications of Big Data in different fields, especially in the construction of Government, Tourism, Transportation, Health, etc.
- Introduction and analysis of Smart City construction and development in diversified aspects
- How to enlarge the role of Big Data in Smart City Evolution
- Any other issue related to usage of Big Data or development of Smart City
The official language of the conference and the forum will be English.
Authors should submit a one-page abstract, including the title, author name(s), contact information (e.g., e-mail and postal addresses, phone numbers, etc.), and institutional affiliation(s). Preferred format is to use Times New Roman font, 12 point, in A4 size, with 1 inch in all margins. Submission should be made by e-mail with attachment (Word) to conference host MAIR (email@example.com ) by October 10, 2018. All submission will be reviewed by a selection panel and the acceptance will be notified by October 15, 2018 via e-mail. PPT file will be accepted which is due on October 26, 2018.